Hours of Operation:
|Monday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 5:00 pm|
Payment Plans: Aetna
Payment Plans: Amerigroup
Payment Plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield
Payment Plans: Cigna
Payment Plans: Humana
Payment Plans: Medicaid
Payment Plans: Medicare
Payment Plans: UnitedHealthcare
Payment Plans: WellPoint
At Professional Therapy Solutions in Madison, MS, we take a hands-on, personalized approach to healing. Family owned and operated by Bill Thomas, a physical therapist (PT) for more than 20 years, Professional Therapy Solutions offers the most advanced technology and equipment available in the comfort of a small practice setting.
People choose Professional Therapy Solutions because of the many advantages only a practice like ours can offer, such as:
- One-on-one consultations with the PT
- Advanced, easy scheduling and convenient appointments
- Virtually no waiting time
- Easy parking within steps of a first-floor entry
- Comfortable treatment suites with TV and complimentary beverages
- Open phone line for professional advice
- Extensive home education program to ensure your continued success
- Ongoing community education through a biweekly newsletter
- We promise clear communication and convenience throughout your entire rehabilitation stay. By getting to know you and making your rehabilitation experience as comfortable as possible, we guarantee better outcomes than you might get elsewhere.
While we’re committed to providing the benefits of a small practice, we are equally dedicated to maintaining the highest quality of professionalism and standards, and of course, the best physical therapy in town! Bill Thomas, PT specializes in outpatient orthopedic rehabilitation, pain management, sports injuries, and myofascial release therapy. He provides the most effective care to treat even the most difficult diagnosis.
We also have the following industrial rehabilitation services available:
- Onsite Rehabilitation Services
- Employee Safety Training
- Job Site Analysis
- O.S.H.A Approved Job Description Design
- Ergonomic Assessment
- Injury Prevention Consultation
- Functional Capacity Evaluation for Workers' Comp Patients (4-hour test)
To receive rehabilitation services, you may need a prescription from one of the following: Physician, Chiropractor, Dentist, Case Manager, or Nurse Practitioner. If required by your insurance, the referral must be obtained before you can be seen for an office visit. Please coordinate this with your referral in advance. Appointments will be rescheduled if required referrals are not received in the office by the time of your visit.
Contact Bill Thomas, PT for more information.
We are in network for all insurances listed!
Massage Therapist on Staff - cash only for Massages